Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge Charity Wager
With the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge just around the corner, I thought it would be cool to do the charity wager thing again. I put one together for the Comrades Marathon this year and it worked quite well. We managed to raise a few grand for charity and with the Momentum 94.7 being a lot bigger I am sure we can do a whole lot more. So this is how it works:
1. If you are riding the 94.7 predict your finishing time or if you know someone who is riding predict their time.
2. Put R100 into the pot.
3. Nominate a charity who you would like to support should you win.
All the R100 pledges will go into a combined pot and whoever comes closest to predicting their or someone else’s time will win the pot for their nominated charity. Simple right?
All you need to do is predict your time by completing the form here and we’ll add you to the list. After the race we’ll pop an email out requesting your finish time. Once we’ve figured out who has won, another email will go out with the details of the winning charity and you will then need to deposit your R100 into their account. So here goes:
- Rob Twigg has predicted his time at 4:25:00 for Reach for a Dream
- Warren Muir has predicted his time at 2:55:00 for Qhubeka
- Boris Konjar has predicted hi time at 2:55:00 for Puppy Shelter
- Who is next???